FEBRUARY - 1918.
24. Sunday Miss de Lissa, M. Charland to tea with Miss H & Miss N.
25. Monday. In afternoon went to Miss Smith 22 Harley Rd. N.W.
26. Tuesday. At Miss Smith's. Writing
27. Wednesday. Writing. Went down town to buy Pollard's materials & then on to Ussher's for tea. Nell and her brother there.
FEBRUARY - 1918
17. Sunday Air raid at night. No damage near us
18. Monday. Miss H. & I went to hear Litvinoff in Cent. Hall. Westminster. Guns began firing at 9 & kept on a long time. Delayed us getting home
19. Tuesday. At Miss Hodges. Slept at Mrs Richard's 10 Farm Walk.
20. Wednesday. Went with Mrs Oliver to see Com. Kitchen at Child's hill. Tea with Mrs O. Rained a little